Your role is to ensure the good functioning of the processes within the warehouse, to maintain the integrity of stocks and to provide effective technical and administrative support in managing materials under highest hygiene and safety standards and regulatory requirements and quality objectives (service, cost, time).
Your profile :
- Properly prepare, plan, organize and control movements of materials repaired internally and externally, and that need to be returned to warehouse;
- Initiate repaired material purchasing operations (equipment recovery and availability) ;
- Ensure supply chain improvement by managing stock level and negotiating operational cost reduction;
- Control materials at reception: check if non-compliance statements provided by storekeepers are well-funded with regards to required specifications for each item (description; QA/QC code; quantity). Place items in quarantine in accordance with anomaly management procedure;
- Ensure leadership, adhere and improve team’s safety procedures and interventions to achieve a world-class performance in terms of occupational health and safety;
Non exhaustive and modifiable list